Thursday 24 July 2008

Marley's Mural, a Pictorial History Part 4: Images and Design Ideas hit the canvas at last


Tuesday 22 July 08: A mural comprised of some of my drawings and photos of musicians and the sheet music to a Ricky Lee Jones song begins to come together on a 7 metre by 1200 primed canvas.
The other 7 metre by 1200 primed canvas will have more of the same and the sheet music to a Warren Zevon song.
The mural panel shown here will be high up on the left interior wall of Marley's Music store and the other will be high up on the right.
I had no definite idea of how this would come together when I started Tuesday morning but it began to take on a life of it's own and I got a wonderful natural high and could not sleep until four in the morning Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Looking G O O D !! I feel appropriately guilty for not having seen the real thing as yet.

    ReplyDelete