Tuesday 13 January 2015

Winter in Europe

Winter in Europe means Summer in Nueva Zelanda and here is Marga from Spain at my friend Shag's place feeding a lamb and a Muskovy duck while Fly the dog looks on. With all the overseas visitors at my place I gotta take them around the place and my friends have all become tourist attractions..
They have the good grace not to complain about this....


Verena from Bavaria and Carlos from Spain. Verena is here practicing her busking skills. A week before this photo was taken Verena stood outside the Countdown supermarket in Waihi playing her three quarter guitar and belting out songs in her husky voice and made $50. in an hour. You go girl.
I am, of course, invited to Bavaria which I am really looking forward to and all I need is You, dear reader, to commission a lucrative mural to cover my expenses. 
Could be nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment